Our Lady's Primary School is located in the south of Wangaratta and was established in 1958 to serve the needs of the parish of Our Lady's.
Our Lady's school and parish are currently administered by the parish priest of St Patrick's Wangaratta.
It has an enrolment of approximately 130 students that are spread across six classrooms.
Programs are in place for prep to year six that support both that support the curriculum of Victoria.
Specialist programs are conducted in library, visual arts, performing arts, speech therapy, occupational therapy, special education and reading recovery.